Cost per serving $3.83 詳細を見る
- 4 x haddock filets - (6 to 7 ounce ea)
- 4 ounce Peeky-toe crabmeat
- 1 c. Panko Japanese bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. fresh organic thyme
- 1/3 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl toss bread crumbs, thyme, crabmeat, extra virgin olive oil and lemon zest, salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide bread crumb mix into four portions, pat on top of haddock and bake 10 to 15 min till the haddock begins to flake.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with lemon wedge.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 238g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 184||42%|
|Total Fat 20.83g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 3.07g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 19.63g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|