Cost per recipe $0.00 詳細を見る
- 5 Tbsp. Meringue Powder
- 1/3 cup or more water
- 1 lb. (approx. 4 cups) powdered sugar
- Combine sugar and meringue powder in stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, set on low speed.
- Add water, drop by drop and mix 5 minutes until spreading consistency.
- Note: Use less water for piping.
- Put icing in small bowls and add food coloring, if desired. Blend well.
- Spread on cooled cookies and sprinkle with decorations.
- Let frosting harden (overnight if possible).