Cost per serving $1.39 詳細を見る
- 1 lb ground chicken breast skinless
- 8 ozs taco sauce
- 1/2 c onions, chopped
- 8 ozs light sour cream
- 1/2 c bell peppers, chopped
- 1 c fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 c low-fat tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 1/4 oz low-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 c cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven at 400. Prepare a 8" square dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, cook chicken, onions, bell peppers, and garlic until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in taco seasoning mix and taco sauce; set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine sour cream and cottage cheese; set aside.
- Place half the crushed chips onto the bottom of the prepared dish. Add chicken mixture to cover the chips, then cover the chicken mixture with sour cream mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese and remaining crushed chips.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until cheese has melted.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 184g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 161||46%|
|Total Fat 18.15g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 7.69g||31%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 29.45g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|